2010年7月22日 星期四

YOU ARE MY STAR ~ 石瑞莉

YOU ARE MY STAR



Lord, as I look at the dark night and the heavens


full of stars how many can I count?


There are millions of them that decorate the sky,


one star is for me, I know…


one that will always be looking on me from above,


one star that I will call my own every time I look at the sky

Among the million stars one is mine…


Lord, that is your covenant with me and as long as I see that star even in my darkest night,

I will see your flickering light.

Then I will remember that I was named and counted among the stars in the heavens !


That I am chosen from among the many ones,


even brighter and greater than I am!


PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING


Dear Jesus,


thank you for the joy you gifted me today


thank you for the great love you have for me


thank you for the sweetness of a bitter experience


thank you for your great mercy and compassion


thank you for the experience of your presence


thank you for the wonderful life you have given me


thank you for everything Lord, especially the friends


who lovingly remember me


thank you because my every step you watch


my every move you follow and keep me safe all the way through !



HOLY SPIRIT COME!


Come because my soul is thirsty for your light


Come because my life is meaningless without your love


Come because my joy is not complete without your presence


Come because my mind will not be at peace






Holy Spirit be


the thoughts that will guide me


the love that will sustain me


the joy that will fill my heart


the warmth that will embrace me






Spirit of Jesus


Spirit of my Lord


Spirit of my God


Come!

沒有留言: