2010年7月22日 星期四

The Lord is the water where I live ~ maribel

The Lord is the water where I live

I am a fish and you Lord is the water where I live.

I breathe you; You give me life.

In Your depths I reside.

Wherever I turn I am caught in your embrace.






You are the gentle breeze

I am like the water and You are the gentle breeze.

You blow me softly in my stillness;

Your whisper carried me off.

Then we become a dance like that beautiful ripple in the pond.

You are the well where I draw the living water of my everyday.

You are the well that never runs out of love for me.

Once I looked down to the well and with the brilliant reflection of the sun

 I saw my face in you.

Then I called out loudly: “I love you”;

And you answered back: “I love you” once, twice and a million times.

Lord, your love is as deep and as generous as the well can contain.

Like that precious water in the well;

Let me not waste your love even a single drop.



The Baker


I am the dough in the Baker’s hand.


Who rolled me up in His gentle hands.


He mixed in me a dash of His love then I grow twice as much.


He put me in the oven of His heart;


There I was in the warmth of His care.


He flavored me with the sweetness of His spirit and coated me with His sacred designs.


Lastly, He sprinkled around me faith and pray’r.


Here I am now Lord the work of your hand and a delight to everyone.

沒有留言: